★★ Horizon Network ★★
We are a minecraft and discord community, but also a Minecraft Network, striving to be the best MC Network.
Here are some things we can offer to YOU!
╔════════════════╗ ★ ╔═════════════════╗
» Leader board » Events
» Friendly Community » Community MC Server
» Supportive Staff » Active Chats
» Frequent Updates » Custom Invite Tracker
» Custom Bot » Server Crossplay
» Personalisation » Partnerships
╚════════════════╝ ★ ╚═════════════════╝
» Level Roles
» Booster Rewards
» New Features Weekly
╔════════════════╗ ★ ╔═════════════════╗
» Non P2W » Events
» Friendly Community » Active Chats
» Supportive Staff » 30+ Voting websites
» Frequent Updates » Bedrock x Java Support
» Good Security » Cheap store prices
╚════════════════╝ ★ ╚═════════════════╝
Well? What are you waiting for?
★ Join Us Today ★
★ You can always leave if you don't like our community!
» Java: play.horizonhub.live
» Bedrock: play.horizonhub.live:19132
» Website: https://horizonnetwork.co
» Store: https://store.horizonhub.live
» Vote: https://vote.horizonhub.live
Punishment Information and How to Appeal
Last Updated - October 9th, 2022
Why was I punished?
If your account was punished in any way, either a mute, a ban, blocked username, or forum banned, it means that it has violated one of the Network Rules. Since there are a variety of different rules, the punishment length can vary based on what rule was broken, as well as any other recent infractions.
How do I appeal this punishment?
If you believe your account has wrongfully been punished, you are able to appeal it at Submit a Ban or Mute Appeal.
Please note that the appeals process varies on the reasons, as such we recommend reading our Server, or Forum Rules for whatever type of punishment you may have received. There is also a guide on what the punishments mean down below, which you should read through to better understand your punishment.
Your account is your responsibility.
Horizon players are responsible for their own accounts and personal information.
Players also take full responsibility for any actions which may occur on their accounts.
If you have been banned for Suspicious Account Activity, we recommend reading our Account Security Advice.
We only recommend purchasing Minecraft Accounts from the official Minecraft website.
If you purchase an alternate account from a 3rd party seller/website, our ban appeal policy still applies.
These 3rd party accounts have a history with various reasons ranging from using modified clients (cheating) to Advertising/Spam; therefore, these accounts will not be unbanned due to the risk of them continuing their activities.
For the reasons listed above, you are not allowed to advertise selling accounts on the Horizon Network. This policy is intended to eliminate an unnecessary risk and keep all of the players as safe and secure as possible.
How to Appeal an In-game Punishment
If you believe you were falsely muted and/or banned, then you can create a punishment appeal. Please read the below information BEFORE creating a punishment appeal.
These appeals are only meant to be created for the above reason. If you are guilty you will be denied, no exceptions. If you are going to appeal your punishment, it is best to do so in a timely manner. If you have been banned or muted for too long, your appeal will most likely be denied.
Appeals sent in any other way (e.g. private message, email, etc) will be directed back to the appeals section here with no further answer. Appeals can only be dealt with through the appeals section here on the forums.
Please also note that in many cases any proof stored internally can not be shared with you through the appeal, either due to the original reporter not giving permission for the evidence to be shared (usually in cases where they wish to protect their identity as the reporter) or in cases where proof collected by staff shows private information which was also captured inadvertently. If you request proof and the appeals team does not provide it, it is likely for this reasoning.
ow to Appeal a Forums Ban
If you believe your forums account was falsely banned, you can create a forum ban appeal. Please read through this full guide before creating your appeal. Please note, that if you have received a warning that did not lead to a ban, you will be unable to submit an appeal.
These appeals are only meant to be created if you believe you have not violated the rules. If you are guilty, your appeal will be denied with no exceptions. If you are looking to appeal your ban, it is best to do so in a timely manner. If you have been punished for too long, your appeal will most likely be denied.
To create your forum appeal. You will first need to go to https:///horizonnetwork.co/appeals
Once there, please fill in all the boxes with the appropriate information. Once you are sure you have filled it in correctly, press the submit button so that the appeal can be reviewed.
Appeals sent in any other way (e.g. private message on the server, email, etc) will be directed back to the appeals section here with no further answer. Appeals can only be dealt with in the appeals section of the forums.
If you are unable to appeal your punishment, please contact support.
We have once again another huge update, but this time, it's mainly Website updates.
- We're expanding our website networking experience to ensure more support, more pages, more useful information, many bug fixes, and so much more!
- Good news! We've finally added back www. prefix.
- Added back the following domains:
- Added status page! You can go here to check for our networks status!: status.horizonnetwork.co
- Fixed issue where the mute command wouldn't mute you properly.
- Fixed possible issue where the ban command wouldn't ban you properly.
Over the past 8 months, We've been working on a completely new Upgrade, versioning upgrade, and some Breaking Changes.
This update has been worked on for many hours, days, weeks, and even months. The update has finally been released, to ALPHA Stages.
Please do keep in mind - This is an alpha stage. The network will likely have some bugs, or even game breaking issues. It is your job to report them.
This update includes: Major game changes relating to Bedrock and Java supported, major Moderation updates, Ranking Web interface system, our major Rank Changes, huge punishments update, huge website update since the abandoned Version 1.0, huge staff guide system (For staff), and many many more! This is probably the biggest update by far! I'll be including most of the changes that were introduced within V2. Here, finally, is the update you've all been waiting for:
- Added Cross Play compatible! This means the network is now being ran on Java Edition; However, alongside this, we've introduced Bedrock Edition support! It is still in early alpha stages, so likely there'll be some bugs on bedrock that might not have on Java Edition.
- We're now being ran from a Java Edition proxy called Bungeecord!
- Added Discord support to all of our servers within the network.
- We've made security our #1 priority!
- We've secured the backend servers! No more trying to join Direct IPS! This is a security risk, thus patching this issue! After 4 years of this issue occurring, now finally been fixed, and patched!
- Most if not all plugins should now be compatible with Bedrock edition, in some way.
- We now support all minor versions, regardless of Protocol changes. Not tested with major versions though.
-* For example, it'll support all of the minor versions from say 1.19, but not tested between major versions compatibility. For example, 1.18-1.19.
- Added a Lobby build!
- Added BRAND NEW COSMETICS!
- Added brand new Lobby Items! Scrap the old one that we had back in V1.
- Added new Currency: Mystery Dust!
- Added Mystery Boxes!
Receive Mystery boxes by either donating, or crafting using Mystery Dusts.
Receive Mystery Dusts by finding easter eggs in the lobby, Voting, and doing infinite parkour!
- Added brand new Infinite parkour!
* A very unique twist of parkour. It's parkour, but infinite. Once you jump on a block, the block behind you will disappear, and it'll keep regenerating new blocks for you to parkour to. The aim of the game is to get as many jumps as you can! You can even beat a personal record, or a world record! This also includes a Leaderboard built for the amount of Jumps you've made to a block with succeeding in doing so.
- Added Server Selector Menu
- Added Lobby Selector Menu (Though, currently only 1 lobby can be connected to). We'll do some work on this in future updates.
- Added Gadgets Item.
- Improved 100% of our Punishments system.
- Completely re-branded our punishments system!
- Added the following new commands:
- Added Discord support to all punishment types across the network!
- Added a custom newly made Color formatting
- Fixed other players from bypassing mutes, and using commands/chat to try to bypass it.
- We've brought back the Alias feature with a brand new look! - Say hello to the new command: /dupeip
-* For those that were with us back a few years ago, there was a /alias command, which basically allowed you to check for a list of accounts on that IP.
-* Well, this is basically what it does. Just with a better rebranded look! You can use /dupeip <player>, and it'll show you a list of accounts registered with the current local IP the player is using.</player>
- Vanish system has got a rebranded look!
- Our Vanish V2 system has come back, looking stronger than ever! In this major version, we've fixed a ton of bugs that were reported back 2-3 years ago.
- More Vanish options!
- Fixed Vanish scoreboards from overwriting the Public scoreboard!
- Fixed Skin flickering ticking issues whilst in vanished.
- /vanish now has flags; -s and -t.
- Added /vanish on
- Added /vanish off
- Added /vanish list
- Added /vanish tipu
- Added /vanish target
- Added /vanish unlock
- Added /vanish tptg
- Added /vanish setlevel
- Added /vanish scoreboard
- Fixed being vanished whilst joining the server from not activating the Public Scoreboard once you are no longer vanished. (This bug affected all servers), and as of recently, only affected the Lobby Server.
- Completely rebranded our ranking system.
- Updated rank command usages.
- Changed modifying a user's group/rank to /lp user <user_name />
- Changed modifying a group/rank to /lp group <group_name>.</group_name>
- Added /lp track
- Added /lp log
- Added /lp sync
- Added /lp info
- Added a Web UI Interface for Modification of ranks/a user's group information.
- Added /lp editor
- Added /lp search <permission />
- Added /lp reloadconfig
- Added /lp creategroup <group_name />
- Added /lp deletegroup <group_name />
- Added /lp listgroups
- Added /lp createtrack
- Added /lp deletetrack
- Added /lp listtracks
- Added support for Multiple groups, assigned to other players and staff.
-* This is good for things like donating; Your prefix will change, however, your permissions as a staff won't. You'll gain access to donator features while still being a staff member. Same applies for things like Youtuber ranks.
- Added /lpb - Which is exactly the same usages as /lp, just proxy sided.
- Completely re-branded the website compared to Version 2 DEV.
- Added a public Wiki which displays both: Staff and Players related wikis, which should help you in the long run!
- This website will no longer have downtime when bedrock skins website is down. It'll just default to Steve or alex skins (Tested in display, untested in terms of bedrock skin logins/registers aftermath display.)
- Removed the Portal website.
- Added new Punishments website! This is public, and you may access them here: https://horizonnetwork.co/punishments
- Completely rebranded the store website! Here's the store changes:
- Change store domain to horizonhub.live instead of horizonnetwork.co (Due to cloudflare issues). So the new store url would be: https://store.horizonhub.live
- Completely re-branded the store in terms of items!
- Removed a lot of "previous" store items that were here back in V2 DEV. Time for a new look!
- Added a very detailed, and professional store description on the store's home page.
- Added brand new items that you can now purchase!
- Added Stripe payment method support! Before, only paypal was supported.
- We've made the website 10x faster!
-* The reason behind this was because the database the website was trying to connect to, was in the UK, and the Website hosting provider is in the US. This makes the website slow due to connectivity and being quite far away from it. But yeah, this issue should now be fixed.
- Fixed the website being extremely slow when loading pages.
- You can now register on the website!
- You can now login using either E-Mail or username.
- We've removed Minecraft intergration from the website! This means you can input whatever username you'd like, as long as the username you entered hasn't already been taken.
- You can now login via Discord!
- You can now sign-up via Discord!
- Added a brand new Scoreboards plugin to Lobby! This means when joined vanish (For example, if you were vanished when you left), the public scoreboard would not appear again when you turn off vanish. You'd have to log off and log back on for the scoreboard to update. This bug only affected Lobby, as tested.
- Online players count no longer counts vanished players.
- Bedrock's pause menu player list will no longer attempt to make it the same as on Java.
-* The reason for this, is due to major issues relating to staff being in vanish. On bedrock, regardless of permission, a bedrock player can still see the staff that is in vanish on their player list via Bedrock's pause menu. This is no longer the issue, and this bug had occurred on Lobby only.
- Online players count no longer counts vanished players.
- Network online count no longer includes Vanished players. Instead, it'll minus 1 player per vanished player. For example, if 2 players were on. 1 player was in vanish, and 2 wasn't in vanish, then it'll only appear with 1 players online.
- Server Selectors in Lobby will no longer count vanished players from where you choose what server you'd like to go to.
- Lobby Selectors in Lobby will no longer count vanished players from where you can choose what lobby you'd like to go to.
- You can now spy on factions chat! To do this, you must have a Moderator rank or higher to execute this command!
-* To spy on other faction chats, use: /f chatspy.
- Completely rebranded our factions system!
- Fixed an issue where typing in Factions Chat would sometimes bypass mutes.
- Added /f list: See a list of the factions.
- Added new alias command: /f show; This is the same as /f who; Displays information of a certain faction.
- Added /f power
- Added new alias command: /f pow from /f power.
- Added /f join - Joins a open faction,
- Added /f chat (V2) - This newer one supports more than just one chat.
- Added /f tac - Toggles whether or not you can see alliance chat.
- Rebranded /f description: Gives your faction a description which will also appear when using /f who.
- Added /f rename: Renames your faction name.
- Added /f open - Switch if invitation is required to join.
- The factions system is now more customizable than ever!
- You can now open a faction, ready for someone to join. This can be changed however to requiring invitiation by using: /f open no
- You can now remove a pending invitation by using /f deinvite <player />
- Faction claiming will be a lot different than in V1.
- You can now choose a radius of the claim by using: /f claim <radius />
- Added /f autoclaim: Auto-claim land as you walk round.
- You can now choose the radius of the faction claim to unclaim. Use: /f unclaim <radius>!</radius>
- Added /f unclaimall: Unclaim all of your faction land.
- Added /f title: Set or remove a players title.
- Added /f seechunk: Show chunk boundaries.
- Added /f status: Show the status of a player.
- Added back /f map with a better look!
- Fixed /f map from appearing with incorrect details.
- /f map is no longer on a scoreboard. That is because it took too much room, especially for small devices.
- Added /f owner: Set ownership of claimed land.
- Added /f ownerlist: List owner(s) of this claimed land!
- Added /f disband: Disband a faction.
- Removed /f delete as an alias of /f disband.
- Added /f ally: Set relation wish as Ally to another faction.
- Added /f neutral: Set relation wish as Neutral to another faction.
- Added /f enemy: Set relation wish as Enemy to another faction.
I only included the major fixes and changes that were being compared to V1. More changes are planned to come very soon. (Though, these changes are classed as "Major". There will be a new version releasing soon which is going to be called: v2.0.0 ALPHA 2.
If you have anymore questions or concerns, please let us know! Thank you.